Themes of the research will respond to a new format, it is diverse and contemporary for our university and it will be as follows:
- Opening International Conference, some sessions will held in the multimedia rooms, will be transmitted via
- the Internet live stream. It will be open, not only to the participants of the conference, but also to the public
- and it will give the international participants opportunities to pursue presentations.
- Forms of the presentation in the conference will be:
- Oral presentations.
- Virtual participation through Video Conference, (only for participant from outside of Albania) to provide a
- worldwide forum where the international participants from long distance can share their knowledge and
- ideas on the recent research and map out the directions for future research and collaboration.
The International Conference is addressed to:
- Academics, researchers and professionals with a particular interest related to the topics from all parts of the
- Senior and junior researchers are equally welcomed. As the nature of the conference is intended to be
- multidisciplinary, different academic backgrounds are welcomed.
- Post-graduate students, doctoral candidates and young researchers are welcomed to submit a paper.
- Students of Scientific Master Program Studies- that are at last semester of their Diploma.
- Representatives of NGOs and activists willing to present their work or projects with impact on or
- influenced by specific understandings of policies are welcomed as well to submit their contributions.
- Participant have right to present maximum two papers at Conference, as first author.